[Digikam-users] compile error in 0.9.5svn libs

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Tue Sep 2 08:17:42 BST 2008

Hi all,

I recently got problems compiling the 0.9.5 development version of digikam.
(Compiling the 0.10svn version workes fine).

During make in the libs directory, I get

[...]
grep: /usr/lib/libkmime.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libkmime.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libkmime.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[3]: *** [kipiplugin_calendar.la] Fehler 1
make[3]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/gandalf/down/svn/kde3/libs/kipi-
plugins/calendar'
[...]

I checked that on my system, there apparantly exists no file called
libkmime.la. However, I have libkmime.so.2 and libkmime.so.2.2.0 in /usr/lib.

Make however works fine for digikam itself, I just don't know what I'm missing
because of the above error.

Any suggestions?

Best,
Gandalf