[Digikam-users] Compile from SVN, libkdcraw not found

Michel Pottier Michel.Pottier at free.fr
Mon Oct 27 20:37:07 GMT 2008

Mickey a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I need a little help, I wanted to compile the latest digikam 0.10 from
> SVN, but it always complains, that libkdcraw is not found...
> I installed, like on the homepage described, kdegraphics/libs first... I
> installed it with prefix /usr and tried to compile digikam afterwards,
> and I also tried with prefix /usr/local...
> Can you please help me, what do I need to do?

I don't know if you want to install on kde3 or kde4. I have recently
installed digikam 9.5 on kde3 and I found libkdcraw  here:
http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/379
Or from this page http://www.digikam.org/drupal/about/related you have a
link to http://www.kipi-plugins.org/drupal/ where you find kipi
libkdcraw etc