[Digikam-users] Need help in "Tag-View"

Mickey M.Mickey at gmx.de
Fri Oct 17 10:41:44 BST 2008

Hi folks,

I'm using Digikam 10 beta4 and I have a question ;-)
After assigning a tag to several images in different folders I get in
the "tag-view" all these images listed, but still split up to their
different folders, which is sometimes nice, but if you have a collection
and want to present it, it would be nicer to have a view, where the
images with that tag are displayed all in a grid, maybe ordered by date
or so... im mean just without these deviders which indicate the
folder/album... is that already possible, or is it likly to be implemented?
Thanks.

Greets, mike