[Digikam-users] dynamic range problem

mfi mfi at go2.pl
Fri Oct 10 23:05:48 BST 2008

Gilles Caulier pisze:

> 2008/10/10 mfi <mfi at go2.pl>
>
>     I have KDE 4, I have digikam 0.10.0_beta2 now and the same problem.
>     Clipped highlights - and I don't have additional options for Raw
>     import
>     below histogram, that Gilles showed  here:
>      http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/temp/rawimport/pef-rawimport-preview.png
>
>     Maybe the reason is that I don't have libraw listed in digikam
>     components as it can be seen here:
>

> No.
>
> Go to setup panel, in image editor section, and set on "Raw Import" option
>
> Gilles Caulier

Sorry, I am beginning to feel really stupid about that, but I cannot
find that... I guess I tried every tab and It doesn't show.

Michael

P.S. I consider going back to KDE3 when current version of libkdcraw
will be released, but if this should work on KDE4 and digikam 0.10.0
maybe I'll give a try to KDE4 ?