[Digikam-users] dynamic range problem

mfi mfi at go2.pl
Fri Oct 10 00:00:19 BST 2008

I have KDE 4, I have digikam 0.10.0_beta2 now and the same problem.
Clipped highlights - and I don't have additional options for Raw import
below histogram, that Gilles showed  here:
 http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/temp/rawimport/pef-rawimport-preview.png

Maybe the reason is that I don't have libraw listed in digikam
components as it can be seen here:

http://www.fotopolska.info/example/shot.jpg ? I couldn't find libraw in
gentoo packages either.

Highlights seem to be clipped a  VERY little bit less. Same as before -
different highlight import options doesn't seem to affect result.

Thanks for Your effort very much Gilles, but I just wouldn't like to
install new library without using portage - I am a bit affraid of
messing my system. Hope there's other way to fix this.

Michael.