[Digikam-users] How to change text size in toolbars, sidebar, etc.?

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 17:24:03 GMT 2008

Chris G ha scritto:
> How can you change the text size in the toolbars, sidebars, etc.?
>
> I'm running 0.9.5 beta1 on xubuntu 8.10 and the text size is larger
> than it was on my Fedora 8 system and I'd like to make it smaller.
>
> I tried reducing the font size in my Settings Manager - User Interface
> applet but that seems to have reduced the size everywhere *except* in
> digikam.
>
> If it's a KDE setting then I need to know what KDE configuration
> utility to run please, I don't run a KDE desktop

In KDE you usually set font size for various elements of the interface
using kcontrol. I'm not sure, but if you installed digikam and use gnome
it could be already  installed, it should be in kde-base, but since I
work in KDE I'm not sure about it.

Anyway, the configuration of KDE is in simple text configuration files,
so you could edit them by hand to fit your needs.

regards
gerlos