[Digikam-users] Digikam 0.9.5 beta, configure problem

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Sat Nov 29 22:48:43 GMT 2008

I'm trying to build digikam-0.9.5-beta1 on Ubuntu 8.10, I'm working my
way through the things that ./configure wants, I had to get g++ and a couple
of other things installed but then I got to:-

    checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please
    check your installation and add the correct paths!

I have downloaded and installed xserver-xorg-dev which says it has the
X headers files in it but ./configure is still complaining.  OK, so
the files may not be in the right place but can someone tell me what
files it's looking for so I can find them and tell ./configure where
they are.

--
Chris Green