[Digikam-users] how to compile digikam 0.10-svn in kubuntu 8.10 ?

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Wed Nov 5 21:47:40 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I recently upgraded my kubuntu system to the new version 8.10. Since this
distribution uses kde4 by default instead of kde3, apparantly some things have
changed. Does someone on this list know what the correct environment variable
settings and package dependencies for compiling and installing digikam are for
kubuntu 8.10? I had it all set up and working for the old system, but now I
get all sorts of errors ...

Best,
Gandalf