[Digikam-users] no GPS-Plugin?

Uwe Haider uwe.haider at gmx.net
Sun May 18 12:14:47 BST 2008

Hi together,

again I got a problem I can't solve alone...

I am using digikam 0.9.4-beta4 with the following plugins:

Kipi library version 0.1.5
KExiv2 library version 0.1.6
Exiv2 library version 0.15
KDcraw library version 0.1.4
Dcraw program version 8.83
PNG library version 1.2.26
GPhoto2 library version 2.2.1 (from "about digikam")

My cams are a Nikon D50, Ricoh caplio R2, Sanyo Xacti S5 and Praktika
DCZ 5.8 - all without GPS-functions.

I convert all Pictures by Downloading to png-format.

For some pictures I want to add GPS-Infos manually. But the plugin
doesn't show up. Some versions ago I had it. But I changed my Linux-box
to gentoo 2.6.24-r8 and xfce4-Desktop.

What's the matter with the gps-plugin? How can i fix it?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Uwe Haider
uwe.haider at gmx.net