[Digikam-users] Write tags to file

Craig and Ellen Lindholm eclindholm at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:54:52 BST 2008

Hello Everybody.

Just getting started with DigiKam and working with tags. At first I had the
settings set to save tags to the file, but as I have reorganized stuff, I
found that I was modifying the files repeatedly as I changed tags (which is
a bad thing with JPEG). I would like to leave the tags in the database, and
then periodically write the tags to the image file. I tried the item
"Synchronize Images with Database" but nothing happens.

Does any do it this way, or am I clueless?

Thanks

Craig