[Digikam-users] How does one use digikam source for casual testing?

Paul Waldo paul at waldoware.com
Thu May 8 18:21:58 BST 2008

That's good if it works for you, but keep in mind that if image corruption occurs at the right place in your workflow, you still have problems.  You are taking a corrupted image and copying it to multiple external drives and distributing it to your family.  You may be able to reconstruct some form of the original from the edited image you keep, but it's not the "negative".

Paul