[Digikam-users] Digikam skips images when downloading - kernel related?

Stefan Berendes kontakt at sberendes.de
Sat Mar 22 14:11:01 GMT 2008

I have a strange problem with digikam (current 0.9.3): When I download
images from a SD or CF-Card, some images won't be downloaded, but get a
red cross. There is no further warning message. This does only happen
with current 2.6.24 kernel. If I switch back to 2.6.23, there are no
problems. Also, I can download the images in konqueror w/o any problems
under both kernel versions.

Any ideas how to track down this problem?

Stefan