[Digikam-users] Problems with gpssync kipi-plugin...

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:04:49 GMT 2008

Gilles Caulier wrote:
>>  This is what I got in konqueror javascript console :
>>
>>  Error:
>>  http://maps.google.com/intl/en_ALL/mapfiles/102/maps2.api/main.js:
>>  SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression
>>  Error: http://www.google.com/uds/solutions/localsearch/gmlocalsearch.js:
>>  ReferenceError: Can't find variable: GControl
>
> Yes, changes come from Gerhard. Look in svn log :
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/gpssync/getlonlatalt.php?view=log
>
> There are 2 versions of scripts : getlonlat.php without auto-altitude
> computation, and gettlonlatalt.php to handle altitude from Google
> services.
>
> getlonlatalt.php come from KDE4 repository, but it must be compatible
> with konqueror from KDE3.

Ok, thanks. But I also get the same error with getlonlat.php

The problem is the same for http://maps.google.fr
I think google code has changed recently. I just reported the problem,
but I don't believe they will change anything : konqueror is not
officially supported for google maps and recent KDE versions work perfectly.
I love this feature, that's a pity :(

--
Fabien