[Digikam-users] Problems with gpssync kipi-plugin...

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:39:08 GMT 2008

Gilles Caulier wrote:
>>  Here's the trace I could get :
>>
>>  KIPI (loading): Kipi-plugins - GPS Sync  - Kipi-plugins 0.1.5
>>  KIPI (loading):
>>  http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/gpslocator/getlonlatalt.php?latitude=46.5256666667&longitude=6.517&altitude=&width=480&height=360&zoom=7&maptype=G_MAP_TYPE&filename=img_3402.jpg
>>  KIPI (loading):
>
> Fabien,
>
> Check your system. all work fine here. Just trying with the first link
> and konqueror work fine here...

Firefox can open the URL without any problem, but not konqueror...
Note: I have this problem with computers running kubuntu 6.0.6 which is
nearly 2 years old and uses KDE 3.5.2
But, it used to work perfectly last week. So I guess something changed.

> Krash appears in internal KDELibs component dedicated to render HTML
> page in konqueror... Are you updated your KDE without take a care
> (:=)))) ?
No, I guess KDE is just a bit too old.
Did you change something in the php script or is it google which changed
their javascript code ?

This is what I got in konqueror javascript console :

Error:
http://maps.google.com/intl/en_ALL/mapfiles/102/maps2.api/main.js:
SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression
Error: http://www.google.com/uds/solutions/localsearch/gmlocalsearch.js:
ReferenceError: Can't find variable: GControl

--
Fabien