[Digikam-users] Problems with gpssync kipi-plugin...

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:21:20 GMT 2008

Hi,

Am I the only one to experience troubles when using "Edit coordonates" ?

Today, when I do that, nothing is displayed and clicking Ok or Cancel
crashes digiKam...

I thought it was a problem on my computer, but the same behavior occurs
on different computers with different accounts AND different digiKam
versions (0.9.3 and 0.9.4-svn from 2 weeks ago, kipi-plugins from svn at
the date of dk release).
It used to work perfectly a few days ago...
So, I guess there must something wrong about the web page :
http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/gpslocator/getlonlatalt.php

Can somebody try that too ?

Thanks.

--