[Digikam-users] digiKam 0.9.4-beta1 release

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Mon Mar 10 13:43:27 GMT 2008

Hello,

unfortunately, I have the following problems with the current development
version of digikam:

When I download the sources of the 0.9.4-beta1, configure tells me that I need
libkexiv2 library >= 0.1.7 and libkdcraw library >= 0.1.4.

But, looking on kipi-plugins.org, I find only libkexiv2 0.1.6 and libkdcraw
0.1.3, which apparantly are not recent enough.

So I tried to go for the svn version of the libs instead, but during the
checkout I received the error:

Fetching external item into 'libs/admin'
svn: Unrecognized URL scheme
for 'https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin'

Is the svn currently broken or am I doing something wrong? Or where could I
obtain the most recent versions of libkexiv2 and libkdcraw if not from
kipi-plugins.org?

Best,
Gandalf