[Digikam-users] digiKam 0.9.4-beta1 release

Lian Maessen lmaessen at casco.demon.nl
Sun Mar 9 14:13:51 GMT 2008

Op zondag 9 maart 2008, schreef Gerhard Kulzer:

  > NEW FEATURES:
  > General :
  >  1. Color theme scheme are pervasively applied in graphical
  > interfaces, giving digiKam a real Pro-look when dark schemes are
  > selected.

I really don't like the fact that digiKam is interfering with my
KDE-themes. Even the default for digiKam isn't the same as the theme I
installed for KDE. Apart from the album background, I would like
digiKam to look the same as all other apps I am using.

I appreciate the fact that a lot of users will like the cureent change,
but it would be great if the former approach from before 0.9.4-beta 1
would still be an option.

Thanks,

Caspar.