[Digikam-users] Installing Digikam from SVN

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:48:26 GMT 2008

On 07/03/2008, Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach at wp.pl> wrote:
> Dnia Friday 07 of March 2008, Arnd Baecker napisał:
>
>  > So a
>  >    sudo aptitude install libqt4-dev
>  > should get you beyond the qt problem.
>

> I think Dotan thinks rather in terms of 0.9.x series. So libqt3-dev
>  would be more appropriate :)

feisty at feisty-laptop:~$ sudo apt-get install libqt3-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libqt3-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  qt3-qtconfig qt3-linguist qt3-dev-tools-embedded
qt3-dev-tools-compat qt3-dev-tools qt3-designer qt3-assistant
qt3-apps-dev libqt3-mt-dev
  libqt3-headers libqt3-compat-headers
E: Package libqt3-dev has no installation candidate
feisty at feisty-laptop:~$

I'm installing them all now.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com