[Digikam-users] Canon colour change on edit

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 15:50:36 BST 2008

2008/6/28 Francesco Scaglioni <fgs at mossdog.net>:
> Hi,
>
> When digikam 0.9.3 on ubuntu HH displays a raw image from an
> EOS 450 then all colours are correct.

This is the preview mode (F3). the image displayed is a JPEG embeded
in RAW file. This is not the RAW image data

> When I hit F4 to edit
> then the image in the edit window is rendered as assorted
> shades of pink.

in this case, RAW image data are decoded. There is no auto gamma/white
balance with 16 bits color depth.

> Any suggestions as to where I am going wrong much
> appreciated.

try digiKam 0.9.4-rc1. it's fixed. And read my blog entry :

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/332

Best