[Digikam-users] digikam: wish to consume less place

Christian Lorch devnull at xto.de
Tue Jun 17 14:55:49 BST 2008

Andi Clemens wrote:

> What guidelines? You can change the icon size in every KDE application if
> you like.

OK, was not easy to understand correctly :-)

I meant:
your hint is great

maybe digikam could be optimized in a general way to be less space-consuming
on the screen (for example the place where the fotos are shown in the
center of digikam: if all photos in a row a wide/ horizontal the next row
could start earlier; the big blue bar with title of album and time ...
could be smaller, etc.

Next point: I like it very much that all applications under KDE fit together
and not like other programs (mostly software for scanners, burning CD,
photo-software, ... running under Windows) showing their own "very cool"
style / toolkit. I hope that k3b and digikam stay clear in that way.

I hope its more understandable now?

Greetings,

Christian
--
Christian Lorch - der nett.Zwerg-Berater