[Digikam-users] Digikam on eeepc

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Mon Jun 16 20:18:32 BST 2008

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Chiz Dakin wrote:

> > >If you open a konsole: what is the output of
> >  gcc -v
> >
> Command not found.
>
> That kind of implies that gcc isn't installed doesn't it...? Despite what
> synaptic says...

Hmm, this needs to be solved first.
What is the output of
  dpkg -l | grep gcc
?

> > Could you post the error message?
>
> config.log attached
>
> > P.S.: Let's keep the discussion on-list, so that otherscan also add their
> ideas ... ;-)
>
> Fine by me - I seem to be having 3 entirely different converstions with 3
> separate people who replied to my email - but which list...! (i got the
> original email addy from the readme file in the tarball... (see - some
> -people occasionally open them!!;-) )

Just reply to digikam-users at kde.org or keep that in the reply
(Using the "Reply-to" should be done automatically by the email
programm. As you are also in CC, you should get this mail both
via the mailing list and directly. Use the one from the mailing
list for the reply ... ;-)

Best, Arnd