[Digikam-users] Crashing on configure/setup

Jesus Arocho jesus_arocho at comcast.net
Sun Jun 8 14:38:26 BST 2008

When I select configure -> setup digikam crashes with: digikam: symbol lookup
error: /usr/lib/libdigikam.so.0: undefined symbol:
_ZN11KDcrawIface19DcrawSettingsWidget15setWhiteBalanceENS_19RawDecodingSettings12WhiteBalanceE

This is from a freshly installed package running on Kubuntu with a kde4
upgrade.

Where is the configuration file in the home dir?  I can at least change the
path directly?Tls

The error is similar to those I found in previous attempts to compile after
the upgrade.  I had been compiling from svn with no problems, but gave up on
my last compile attempt, after the upgrade, because I was using up too much
time tracking down issues.  So I went to adept and installed the package.