[Digikam-users] New website design ?

gerhard at mail.morbitzer.de gerhard at mail.morbitzer.de
Thu Jun 5 10:18:01 BST 2008

HI Gilles,
I'm still in Bali, checking my mail...
Joern has enabled access rules, now I can work on the website... and
enabled captcha for user accounts.
Captcha should work now, try it! You can manage it from the user
management->captcha page.

The screenshot is another story. It may be that the content type for the
old screenshots is not yet defined in Drupal6. Do you by any chance
remember the content type? Was it a 'page' or 'images'? If I had access to
the SQL DB I could find out. Can't do that from the internet cafe. I'll
try from home after 12.6.

Best regards
Gerhard

P.S. we've done 300km on motorbike through the rice fields: magnificent
photos :-)