[Digikam-users] sqlite step error

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Jul 8 15:39:40 BST 2008

Hmm I can't reproduce this... maybe you are right. It seems to be a problem
with utf8 that might be set now on your system. Normally digiKam will warn
you that the encoding has changed and that this might mess up the database.

Have you tried to look at the database, for example with sqlitebrowser? I
attached a screenshot, it should look something like this, especially take a
look at the datetime field. Maybe this is corrupted?

Andi