[Digikam-users] Pictures still not showing, reopen 165885?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Jul 27 19:04:41 BST 2008

I can see all images in view mode so it shouldn't be a bug. Maybe the thumbbar
slider widget problem is what is bothering you now. The easiest way to solve
this would be to remove the digikamrc file in your kde homefolder and restart
digiKam. If still no image is shown, you have to check your system again :-)

Andi