[Digikam-users] SVN: Why won't Digikam make?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Fri Jul 25 20:18:03 BST 2008

Well cmake has nothing to do in general with C, it is just a tool to help you
compile source on different platforms.

I think it is a lot easier to use than autotools, you have graphical config
helpers (ccmake, or a windows GUI application) and the syntax is quite easy,
too. I don't know a good resource for learning, I only read the stuff from
their homepage:
http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Documentation.html

Andi