[Digikam-users] SVN: Why won't Digikam make?

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Thu Jul 24 08:02:00 BST 2008

On Thursday 24 July 2008 08:02:10 Dotan Cohen wrote:

> -- Configuring done
> hardy at hardy-laptop:~/digikam-notes$ make && echo "!!made!!"
> make && echo "cat ../build_digikammadecat ../build_digikam"
> make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
> hardy at hardy-laptop:~/digikam-notes$

What are the contents of your build directory after running cmake? I once had
the strange problem that the makefile etc was generated one directory upstairs,
i.e. in graphics/ instead of graphics/build, and I had to run make from there
to compile. Although this problem doesn't show up here anymore in the current
version, you could check if that's what stopping your make.

Gandalf