[Digikam-users] SVN: Why won't Digikam make?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 07:02:10 BST 2008

I don't see any errors that should prevent Digikam from making here at
the end of cmake:
--  digiKam dependencies results -------------------
--  Qt4 SQL module found........... YES
--  libgphoto2 library found....... YES
--  libtiff library found.......... YES
--  libpng library found........... YES
--  libjasper library found........ YES
--  liblcms library found.......... YES
--  libkipi library found.......... YES
--  libkexiv2 library found........ YES
--  libkdcraw library found........ YES
--  libkdepimlibs library found.... YES
--  libmarblewiget library found... NO
--
--  digiKam will be compiled without geolocation using Marble widget
support.
--
--  liblensfun library found....... NO
--
--  digiKam will be compiled without lens auto-correction image editor
plugin.
--
--  digiKam will be compiled...
-- ------------------------------------------------
--
-- Found Kexiv2 library in cache: /usr/local/lib/libkexiv2.so
-- Found Kdcraw library in cache: /lib/libkdcraw.so
-- Found Kipi library in cache: /lib/libkipi.so
-- Found JPEG: /usr/lib/libjpeg.so
-- Found PNG: /usr/lib/libpng.so
-- Could not find OPTIONAL package Sane
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
-- Found LibXml2: /usr/lib/libxml2.so
-- Found LibXslt: /usr/lib/libxslt.so
-- The following external packages were located on your system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these
packages.
+ libopengl
-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your
system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this
software.
+ imlib: imlib is needed to build kuickshow project
<http://freshmeat.net/projects/imlib/>

-- Configuring done
hardy at hardy-laptop:~/digikam-notes$ make && echo "!!made!!"
make && echo "cat ../build_digikammadecat ../build_digikam"
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
hardy at hardy-laptop:~/digikam-notes$

It can be seen that make complains, even though there seem to be no
showstoppers in cmake. This is on the exact same KDE 4.1beta2 system
that I successfully compiled Digikam SVN from a few weeks ago. I did
not reinstall the OS as I had planned. Why shouldn't it make now?

Thanks in advance. I have a list of bugs to triage, which is the
reason that I'm building from SVN and not the stable Digikam.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il