[Digikam-users] Pictures don't show up in the main window

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Thu Jul 17 09:21:40 BST 2008

On Thursday 17 July 2008 10:09:25 Arnd Baecker wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Gandalf,
> >
> > This problem have been fixed by Marcel in current svn. It's a problem
> > relevant of horizontal splitter which separate preview and thumbbar
>
> Well, I think Gandalf uses current svn
> (which is rev. 833622, but there does not seem to be a difference
> to 833596).
> FWIW: I don't see this problem ...
>
> Gandalf, are there any error messages on the konsole?

After a fresh checkout, I still encounter this problem. Unfortunately, I can't
say much useful to track down the error, since there is no crash or anything.
In the console, I something like

[...]
digikam(28744): "/home/gandalf/Medien/Bilder/TODO/2008-05-26/img_5583.jpg"  :
JPEG file identified
digikam(28744): "/home/gandalf/Medien/Bilder/TODO/2008-05-26/img_5593.jpg"  :
JPEG file identified
digikam(28744): Exif color-space tag is sRGB. Using default sRGB ICC profile.
Orientation => Exif.Image.Orientation =>  1

digikam(28744): Exif color-space tag is sRGB. Using default sRGB ICC profile.
Orientation => Exif.Image.Orientation =>  1

which I guess is just the regular output. It can't be related to me using KDE
4.1 RC1, can it?

Best,
Gandalf