[Digikam-users] Incorrect thumbnails for *.CR2 Canon RAW files in the transfer window

spade2008 sammy.spade at laposte.net
Mon Jul 14 11:10:55 BST 2008

Hi,

Everything describing the problem is in the subject, but I can add that:
- digikam version is 0.9.3
- the camera is Canon 350D
- *.CR2 files are displayed, not as correct thumbnails, but as generic ones.
I still can transfer them
- *.JPG files are correctly displayed as thumbnails in the transfer window
- *.CR2 files are correctly displayed as thumbnails in the albums window,
once the transfer is done
- I tried to add "*.CR2" in the list of "RAW files" in "MIME types", because
I thought that "*.cr2" that was already there was not enough, but the
behaviour is not better.

Thanks