[Digikam-users] newbie question: icc profile for Olympus e500

Guillaume Castagnino casta at xwing.info
Sun Jul 13 21:59:45 BST 2008

Le dimanche 13 juillet 2008, Caspar Maessen a écrit :
> Op zondag 13 juli 2008, schreef Gilles Caulier:
>   > http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/ICCPROFILES/CameraProfiles/BBP.4.9
>   >.5/
>
> I'm using a Nikon D300 and would like to use colourmanagement.
> Looking at this location I see several nikon-profiles, but I cannot
> tell by their names wich profile to use. Can someone give me a hint
> or show me where to get a profile for my D300.

Hi,

I just get a RAW file from a D300 (thanks to the internet ;)) and
checked the profile used by the last bibblepro with the D300 RAW
(thanks to inotifywatch).

It's not present in the directory uploaded by Gilles (the D300 is newer
than bibblepro 4.9.5).
The right profile is http://casta.nerim.net/photos/nikon33.icm

Hope it helps :)

regards,
Guillaume

--
Guillaume Castagnino
    guilc at laposte.net / casta at xwing.info
GnuPG/PGP key :
http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x8AF468AF
Fingerprint : CD52 FE40 9592 BA1E E89D 5FB6 820E 4742 8AF4 68AF