[Digikam-users] newbie question: icc profile for Olympus e500

Martin Fisher martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
Sun Jul 13 19:43:54 BST 2008

Gilles

Many thanks - there is a set of files oly1...oly8.icm and olysp.icm

Do you know how I can find out which will support the e500?

With thanks, Martin

On Sun, 2008-07-13 at 20:34 +0200, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Look here :
>
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/ICCPROFILES/CameraProfiles/BBP.4.9.5/
> ...especialy oly*.icc files (come from Bibble Pro)
>
> Best
>
> Gilles Caulier
>
> 2008/7/13 Martin Fisher <martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org>:
> > Hello List
> >
> > I am a newbie to Digikam and to digital photography. Forgive me please
> > if this question has been asked before but I could not see a way to
> > search the list archive.
> >
> > I am using an Olympus e500 SLR and Digikam 0.9.3 on Ubuntu (no real
> > equivalent for Ubuntu). Does anybody know where I can obtain an icc
> > profile for my camera (as I would like to use colour management to
> > facilitate good processing of RAW images)?
> >
> > With thanks for any help & best wishes,
> >
> > Martin Fisher

Dr Martin Fisher
Editor, Oryx - The International Journal of Conservation
Fauna & Flora International, 4th Floor, Jupiter House
Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JD, UK

e-mail martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
tel +44 (0)20 81238513
skype martin_pescador