[Digikam-users] newbie question: icc profile for Olympus e500

Martin Fisher martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
Sun Jul 13 19:08:35 BST 2008

Hello List

I am a newbie to Digikam and to digital photography. Forgive me please
if this question has been asked before but I could not see a way to
search the list archive.

I am using an Olympus e500 SLR and Digikam 0.9.3 on Ubuntu (no real
equivalent for Ubuntu). Does anybody know where I can obtain an icc
profile for my camera (as I would like to use colour management to
facilitate good processing of RAW images)?

With thanks for any help & best wishes,

Martin Fisher