[Digikam-users] Import issue on SVN version

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 18:15:56 BST 2008

2008/7/12 Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker at web.de>:
> Hmm, somehow it does not find the kioslaves stuff.
> Might be a similar issue as Geoff reported with the same
> solution (see his last mail).

Thanks, it is the same issue. I have set this environment, but it did not help:
DIGIKAMKDE4=$HOME/digikam-notes/DEV_digikam4
export LIBDIR=$DIGIKAMKDE4:/usr/lib/kde4
export DBUSDIR=$DIGIKAMKDE4:/usr/lib/kde4
export KDEDIR=$DIGIKAMKDE4:/usr/lib/kde4
export KDEDIRS=$DIGIKAMKDE4:/usr/lib/kde4
export KDEHOME=/home/hardy/.kde4
export KDETMP=/home/hardy/tmp/hardy-kde4
export KDEVARTMP="/var/tmp/hardy-kde4";
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DIGIKAMKDE4/lib:/usr/lib/kde4:/usr/lib/kde4/lib
export LDPATH=$DIGIKAMKDE4/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DIGIKAMKDE4/lib
export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt4
export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/kde4/lib/kde4/plugins
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$DIGIKAMKDE4/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/kde4/lib/pkgconfig
export PATH=$DIGIKAMKDE4/bin:$PATH

The only environment variable that I did not set was DBUSDIR because I
don't really know what it is. All the rest were educated guesses, too,
based on info like this:
$ ls /opt/kde4/
$ ls /usr/lib/kde4/
bin  etc  include  lib  share
$

Is there a way to check what parameters I need? There really is no way
to google this from what I understand. I'm sorry for filling up the
mailing list with noobie questions, but I'm not getting very far by
myself.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il