[Digikam-users] How to build Digikam?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Jul 8 22:35:29 BST 2008

There weill be no makefile as long as cmake is not running through without
errors.
I guess your environment settings are wrong and not poiunting to KDE4.
Try pasting all related KDE vars here...

use

env | grep -i kde

maybe this will show some problems already.

I use those settings for my user, try to change them to your system
accordingly:

export YACC='byacc -d'
export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt
export KDEDIR=/opt/kdemod
export KDEDIRS=$KDEDIR:/opt/kde
export DBUSDIR=/usr
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$DBSDIR/lib/pkgconfig:$KDEDIR/lib/pkgconfig:
$PKG_CONFIG_PATH
export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$KDEDIR/bin:$PATH:/opt/kde/bin
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$KDEDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
eval `PATH=$DBUSDIR/bin $DBUSDIR/bin/dbus-launch --auto-syntax`

Andi