[Digikam-users] Can one change the (default) alphabetic sort order for albums?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Wed Jul 2 22:17:17 BST 2008

Is digikam's default alphabetic sort order of its album display "cast
in stone" or is there some way one can change it?

I.e. is there a digikam configuration parameter one can change or,
possibly, even a KDE/Linux parameter one can change so that the albums
are sorted in some other way (as for the various ls sort options).

I would particularly like to be able to sort albums by date - and no,
the 'Dates' display in digikam doesn't do anything like what I want
because I want to be able to see my album annotations and comments at
the same time as seeing them in date order.

--
Chris Green