[Digikam-users] Icons for left sidebar - can I customise them easily?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Wed Jan 30 19:57:56 GMT 2008

I'd really like to be able to use a small set of icons for the albums
in the left sidebar.

For example I'd like to be able to indicate the film type (i.e. B&W
negative, colour negative, transparency) with different icons.

I could almost get what I want by putting a suitable image in the
folder and selecting that as the folder icon but this has a couple of
problems:-

    It doesn't work with the 16x16 icons, only with the larger ones.

    I'd need to put my special icon image in every album.

Is there anything I'm missing or should I add a wish to make this more
possible/easy?

--
Chris Green