[Digikam-users] digikam crashes while converting raw to another jpg or png

Michael Eschweiler Michael.Eschweiler at t-online.de
Tue Jan 29 22:37:08 GMT 2008

Hi Gilles,
> No problem to load your CR2 picture into digiKam image ditor and to convert
> it to PNG or JPEG.
Thanks for trying. It seems that I have to wait for wonder (perhaps it comes
with the next update...)
Michael
P.S.: As I have a trial-installation of opensuse 10.3 I tried to convert it
with digikam on this installation and it worked. Unfortunately with this
installation I have problems with the nvidia-driver which I doesn't have on
10.2. It seems that I have to upgrade anyway...