[Digikam-users] Email images launches Kmail, expecting Thunderbird.

Hubert Furey fureys at vif.com
Tue Jan 29 15:10:27 GMT 2008

Thanks for the response, however this solution did not work for me.
I am using Ubuntu and the kcontrol does not have an option for default
applications.

There is no where to disable Kmail as default mail agent.

Within the Email Images dialog (in digikam) I found under the Mail option I
found the ability to specify the mail agent and the binary path.

Setting this to Thunderbird and it works correctly now.

However the option for Default should launch Thunderbird anyway?

Would this be bug?

Hubert

PS

Digikam is really great.  Good job and congrats to all involved for such a good
product....