[Digikam-users] Email images launches Kmail, expecting Thunderbird.

Hubert Furey fureys at vif.com
Tue Jan 29 02:43:32 GMT 2008

Using Digikam 0.9.2-final with KDE 3.5.8.

I select an image and use the Email Images option which then launches Kmail.

I am using Thunderbird on Ubuntu 7.10 and was expecting Tbird to launch.

I checked kcontrol to change the mail client but there is nothing there that I
can see to change the default mail client.  Ubuntu has Tbird set as the default
mail client under preferred apps.

Cheers in advance..

Hubert