[Digikam-users] digikam crashes while converting raw to another jpg or png

Michael Eschweiler Michael.Eschweiler at t-online.de
Sun Jan 27 20:44:59 GMT 2008

Hi, Arnd,

> This backtrace is not sufficient ...
This is what the KDE-crashmanager gave back... (If it helps I could repeat it
with backtrace in a "more talkative mood")

> For a proper backtrace
> is needed to find the source of the problem. This
> means that you will have to recompile digikam, libkexiv, exiv2, ... and
> so with debugging enabled.
> See http://www.digikam.org/?q=contrib under
> "If you are experiencing crashes with digiKam" and
> for installation instructions "http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/svn"
> under "Install digiKam in your Home Directory".
Ok, seems to be not that easy...

> Which digikam version (and Kipi, KExiv2, Exiv2, KDcraw, Dcraw, ...)
> do you use (see About/Digikam)?
digikam: 0.9.3
libkipi: 0.1.5-100.pm.2
libkexiv2: 0.1.6-0.pm.1
libexiv2: 0.15-1.1
libkdcraw2: 0.1.3-2.1
dcraw: 1.353-12
kipi-plugins: 0.1.4-100.pm2
As the kipi-plugins wouldn't install without libdcraw0 I had to install this
package too (version 0.1.1-2.1).
ufraw is 0.9.120061023-21

> Can you convert raw files using ufraw?
Yes, it works.