[Digikam-users] DEBUGGING: 0.9.3 & Canon 400D: No thumbnails, then segfaults

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at esi.ac.at
Wed Jan 23 09:27:21 GMT 2008

Am Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2008 00:15:45 schrieb Mark Ovens:
> Gandalf Lechner wrote:
> > Am Montag, 21. Januar 2008 23:09:56 schrieb Mark Ovens:
> >
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > I just wanted to assure you that it's not a camera problem - I also have
> > a 400D and it's working fine here, both with 0.9.2 and the current svn.
> > Hope this helps you in tracking down the problem,
>
> Thanks Gandalf. Have you tried it with 0.9.3?

I'm not a 100% sure, but I think I had it also working with 0.9.3. On my
laptop I still have 0.9.2 because of compilation issues I haven't solved up
to now (there seems to be no kubuntu package yet).
But on my desktop computer, where I now have the svn version, I had 0.9.3
before. Actually, I used it only for a quite short period before switching to
svn ;-) - but I think I downloaded pictures from my 400D during these days.

Best,
Gandalf