[Digikam-users] No default movie player?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:45:20 GMT 2008

Look in KDE Control Panel witch video player is installed as plugin. Usual
and best one is kaffeine (Xine frond end)

You can have more than one installed.diigiKam will use the first one witch
is found in your system. order in KDE control Panel list is not respected
(this is a fault of KDE API, not digiKam)

Try to open this your video file into your media player (as extrenal window,
not as embedded preview in digiKam) and look if problem still exist.

Gilles