[Digikam-users] No default movie player?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Jan 22 02:43:14 GMT 2008

Gilles Caulier wrote:

> 2008/1/20, Yan Seiner <yan at seiner.com <mailto:yan at seiner.com>>:
>
>     Gilles Caulier wrote:
>     > Yan.
>     >
>     > I have fixed this problem in 0.9.3 release.
>     Great!
>
>     updated, problem fixed. Thanks!
>
>     One minor question:
>
>     How do I go back from the player to the thumbnails?
>

> Press ESC or unlock "View" button from toolbar

Great, thanks.  One minor bug in the internal player:

occasionally when the video stops, a 60 Hz buzz continues from the
speakers.  (Maybe in Europe it's a 50 Hz buzz?)

This occurs rarely and I haven't found a good way to reproduce this.
I'll post a video clip when I find one that I can make public.

--Yan