[Digikam-users] 0.9.3 & Canon 400D: No thumbnails, then segfaults

Mark Ovens parish at magichamster.com
Mon Jan 21 01:43:46 GMT 2008

Gilles/Arnd,

Some more info.

I rebuilt gphoto2 with debug logging (--enable-debug arg to configure)
and now when I run

gphoto2 --debug-logfile=logfile.log --debug --auto-detect -L

it puts a lot of useful info into the logfile. Unfortunately I can't
figure out how to enable this when called from digikam.

I rebuilt digikam after rebuilding gphoto2 and now, although I still get
the error

digikam: Failed to get folders list from camera!
digikam: Libgphoto2 error: Unspecified error (-1)

digikam doesn't crash when I close the camera window.

Any idea how to enable gphoto2 logging from digikam?

Regards,

Mark