[Digikam-users] can't handle png-files

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Sun Jan 20 18:50:16 GMT 2008

Am Sonntag 20 Januar 2008 schrieb Uwe Haider:
> Thanks Thorsten for your answer.
>
> Are the files broken? To whom can I send an example-file? I can't remember
> this idea/suggestion and I can't find this mail.....

Hi,
here is a quote of a mail in this thread from Arnd:

Am Sonntag 13 Januar 2008 schrieb Arnd Baecker <arnd.baecker_at_web.de>:
> Hi Uwe,
>
> do you see any errors on the konsole?
>
> Maybe you could mail me (off-list) one image
> which shows the problem (e.g one of the smallest ;-).
>
> Best, Arnd

Later a second call:

Am Montag 14 Januar 2008 schrieb Arnd Baecker:
> If I understood Uwe correctly, he
>   converts images, while downloading from the camera, on-the-fly
>   within digikam.
>   These images are not displayed correctly in digikam.
>
> Uwe, could you sent Gilles (and me) off-list a png
> which fails to display?
>
> Best, Arnd

Gilles address is <caulier.gilles_at_gmail.com>

If you want to watch the whole thread, you can read the web archive:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.digikam.user
Yor first tread starts at 13 Jan.

I think the output of
ldd /path/to/digikam