[Digikam-users] tools --> creat mpeg slideshow portrait problem

cotcot nick.alderweireldt at linux.be
Sat Jan 19 17:32:23 GMT 2008

It is OK now. I have compiled everything mentioned in the previous post and
also digikam 0.9.3 on my test distro (gutsy 32 bit).
During import of the images I saw that digikam has put the orientation in
the exif info all top-left (as it should). Rotating images is also OK. (in
digikam 0.9.2 i have to give the rotate instruction sometimes twice to get
it working).
The mpeg movie from the image made with the kipi plugin is OK.
Thanks and congratulations !