[Digikam-users] A little wish for empty folders/albums

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Fri Jan 18 14:38:38 GMT 2008

It would be nice if the album Title and Comments were displayed in the
image area even when the album is empty.  I have a level of
folder/album names which never have any images in them but have
useful information in the Comments and it would be nice to be able to
see them as you navigate.

FWIW I am arranging the negatives I am scanning as follows:-

    19xx                // top level album
        nn              // film sequence number
          subject1      // contents
          subject2      // more contents

E.g.:-
    1965
        02
          Riding holiday, Easter
          Stafford, Engineering Training Course
        03
          Flowers, tests, etc.
          Stafford, Engineering Training Course
          Summer week-ends at the cottage

I am putting information about the camera used and the film make and
type in the 02, 03, etc. albums and it would be nice to see them.

--
Chris Green