[Digikam-users] Digikam startup hangs

Thomas Hummel hummel at pasteur.fr
Wed Jan 9 14:40:06 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 02:24:16PM +0100, Thomas Hummel wrote:

I forgot to mention my home directory is on a zfs file system. As a matter of
fact, lauching digikam after cd'ing into /tmp (which is ufs) seems to work each
time (although my picture collection is still on my zfs home), although I don't
see any socket in it... But launching it from my home dir occasionnaly cause
the problem.

Could it be an incompatibility of gamin/fam, digikam or some kde component with
zfs ?

--
Thomas Hummel