[Digikam-users] digiKam 0.9.3 release (final)

Négaret Roger roger.negaret at laposte.net
Sun Jan 6 18:57:16 GMT 2008

Thanks for all of you.
The advise from Piotr was the good one.
I return to libkexiv2-0.1.6 since this is the version needed by digiKam
0.9.3.
I create in the source of libkexiv2 a link to /usr/include/exiv2 and
then configure like this :
./configure --with-extra-includes=./exiv2
... and it works !

Now digiKam 0.9.3 finally find all the libraries it needs :

-- digiKam configure results -------------------
-- libsqlite3 library found....... YES
-- libgphoto2 library found....... YES
-- libkipi library found.......... YES
-- libtiff library found..... .... YES
-- libpng library found........... YES
-- libjasper library found........ YES
-- liblcms library found.......... YES
-- libkexiv2 library found........ YES
-- libkdcraw library found........ YES

But it gives me another error :

dmetadata.cpp: In member function 'bool
Digikam::DMetadata::loadUsingDcraw(const QString&)':
dmetadata.cpp:87: error: 'class KDcrawIface::DcrawInfoContainer' has no
member named 'owner'
dmetadata.cpp:88: error: 'class KDcrawIface::DcrawInfoContainer' has no
member named 'owner'

 So, if somebody can help me once more , maybe at last all of this will
help somebody else.

Thanks.

Roger